Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Great Grandpa Harchand






Great Grandpa Harchand is visiting us right now. My Grandfather and I have been very close over the years since he first came to Canada when I was 6 months old. We are starting our series in the popular Indian card game of "Sweep." Of course I am going to whoop his ancient butt!! Gramps and I were able to spend some time in the Tej Cave (my basement) and watch Chicago beat San Jose to sweep the series and reach the Stanley Cup finals together with the Jodhster. I am really happy he is here to give me a pat on the back and see Jodh and know that his legacy lives on. The 4 generation picture is one of the proudest moments in my life. Too bad I look like I am geared up to support an Italian soccer team with my greasy hair. We will have to take a better picture!!
Arminder, Suman and Amrita drove down from Fort McMurray to come see Jodh. Suman could not wait to get her hands on her nephew. Thanks for driving down and making such an effort!! It meant alot to Punam and I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment